- Festival grounds are open for camping starting Thursday afternoon at 4 pm.
- Eight RV spots (no hookups) are available first come, first served basis with additional space available in the general parking area.
- Free tent and small RV camping will be available in a variety of wooded and open areas. There are no RV hookups. Additionally, a large soccer field is available for tent camping (no vehicle access onto this field to protect underground irrigation).
- Bunk beds will be available in A-frame buildings. There are 4 A-frame buildings with 12-14 bunk beds (double-decker style) in each A-frame – 2 men’s buildings and 2 women’s buildings; all are close to bathhouses. $10/night per bunk. Bring your own sleeping bag.
- Full facilities — in addition to the main building restrooms, there are two bathhouses (men’s & women’s) with four shower stalls, four toilet stalls and four sinks in each, plus several porta-potties.
- Click HERE to learn more about Camp Stoney rentals.
- Contact Erika Gerety to make a reservation. Erika@unm.edu
2239 Old Pecos Trail
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Mention TradFest to get special off-season rates. Located near the intersection of I-25 and Old Pecos Trail, this is the closest motel to the festival.