- Festival grounds are open for camping starting Thursday afternoon at 4 pm.
- Eight RV spots (no hookups) are available first come, first served basis with additional space available in the general parking area.
- Free tent and small RV camping will be available in a variety of wooded and open areas. There are no RV hookups. Additionally, a large soccer field is available for tent camping (no vehicle access onto this field to protect underground irrigation).
- Bunk beds will be available in A-frame buildings. There are 4 A-frame buildings with 12-14 bunk beds (double-decker style) in each A-frame – 2 men’s buildings and 2 women’s buildings; all are close to bathhouses. $10/night per bunk. Bring your own sleeping bag. Contact Erika Gerety to make a reservation. Erika@unm.edu
- Full facilities — in addition to the main building restrooms, there are two bathhouses (men’s & women’s) with four shower stalls, four toilet stalls and four sinks in each,
- Also, several porta-potties will be available on the campus.
- Click HERE to learn more about Camp Stoney facilities and their availability at times other than our TradFest.
2239 Old Pecos Trail
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Mention TradFest to get special off-season rates, $99/night for standard rooms. Located near the intersection of I-25 and Old Pecos Trail (NM-466), approximately a mile or so from I-25 exit 284 (Pecos Trail). This is the closest motel to the festival.